All parents want the best health care for their children.
But some parents want more than a great doctor.
These parents seek to find an exceptional physician who offers an opportunity for true collaboration in healthcare - one where the doctor and parent work together as partners in supporting optimal wellness.
With respect and appreciation, each partner takes the time to focus and truly listen to one another’s ideas, values, and goals, and they take responsibility for complementary roles in pursuing the best health outcomes for the child.
In these cases, the parent and doctor form a bond of mutual commitment to protective, proactive health for the child.
If this sounds like you, welcome to Full Access Pediatrics.
Full Access Pediatrics is a by-invitation-only practice for parents who want:
- Full integration of traditional pediatrics and naturopathic medicine
- More time during appointments for interaction with their child’s doctor
- Individualized treatment plans for each child
- Personalized nutrition plans with accompanying parent education on how to best implement any changes
- Customized, safe vaccination action plans that consider your family’s unique risks and values
- In-depth laboratory testing, including food sensitivity assessment, genetic testing, neurotransmitter analysis, and allergy panels
- Comprehensive well-child visits, sports physicals, and acute care visits complete with coaching and guidance on health-conscious parenting
Full Access Pediatrics is scheduled to begin seeing patients in July 2018. To receive more information and an enrollment application when we are accepting new patients, complete this form.